Terms of Services
Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use The Born To Die Game. By using The Born To Die Game, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms.
The Born To Die Game is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By accessing or using The Born To Die Game, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Z3TA and meet the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use The Born To Die Game
THE BORN TO DIE GAME
The Born To Die Game enables users such as you to earn, buy, transfer, and trade unique digital game assets (each, an “Asset” and together, the “Assets”), which can then be used on The Born To Die.
SALE OF ASSETS AND GAMES; PAYMENT
OWNERSHIP OF Z3TA CONTENT
● (3.a) You agree not to use the Site to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content
(i) that violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
(ii) that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libellous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or is otherwise objectionable;
(iii) that is harmful to minors in any way; or
(iv) that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
● (3.b) In addition, you agree not to:
(i) upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Site any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data;
(ii) send through the Site unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise;
(iii) use the Site to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
(iv) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Site, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
(v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Site), whether through password mining or any other means;
(vi) harass or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Site; or
(vii) use software or automated agents or scripts to produce multiple accounts on the Site, or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to (or to strip, scrape, or mine data from) the Site (provided, however, that we conditionally grant to the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials, subject to the parameters set forth in our robots.txt file).
RESTRICTIONS AND OBLIGATIONS
● Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, copy, transfer, or otherwise use the Services, Z3TA Content, Assets, and Games, except as permitted by these Terms;
● Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act;
● Transmit any material or content that is pornographic, threatening, harassing, libellous, hate-oriented, harmful, defamatory, racist, xenophobic, or illegal.
● Transmit any material or content that is inappropriate for families or otherwise suitable only for adults.
● Transmit any material or content that attempts to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation with a person or entity.
● Transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
● Transmit material or content that promotes, provides, or relates to instructional information about illegal activities or promotes physical harm or injury against any individual or group.
● Transmit or encourage the transmission of any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright, patent, or right of publicity, or which otherwise constitutes or promotes counterfeit materials or goods.
● Use the services in a manner that (a) is likely to interrupt, suspend, slow down or hinder the continuity of the Services, (b) constitutes an intrusion or attempt to break into the Services or Z3TA’s computer or networking systems, (c) will divert of the Services’ system resources, (d) may place a disproportionate load on the infrastructure of the Services, and (e) constitutes an attack on security and authentication measures of the Services or Z3TA’s computer or networking systems;
● Intrude into a third party’s computer system, engage in any activity that may damage, control, interfere with or intercept all or part of a third party’s computer system and violate its integrity or security, or otherwise transmit any materials or content that is harmful for third party information systems (including but not limited to viruses, worms, Trojans); and/or
● Otherwise use the Services for purposes other than those for which they were designed.
● Engage in activity which operates to defraud Z3TA, Z3TA users, or any other person.
● Engage in gambling, casino-style games, or games of chance.